Looking for a way to waste your hard earned cash on junk? Well, Universal Designs has exactly what your looking for.
By continuing to capitalize over last year’s blockbuster The Dark Knight UD has unveiled an officially licensed Batman biker suit. Which means that DC and Warner Brothers thought that this was a great idea.
For what we can assume will be lot of money, it’s not priced as of now, the replica suit comes with a jacket, gloves, boots, and pants. Here’s how it’s described at Universal Designs:
- Strong Cordura Mesh Base with Heavy-duty 4 way stretch Spandex
- Removable CE Approved Body Armor in both Jacket and Pants
- Highly detailed, removable lightweight interior lining.
- Form Molded Leather and Kevlar Armor Sections.
- Made from Quality Tanned Cow Hides
While this will probably make a lot of fanboys have wet dreams, and I’ll admit that at least it looks cool, it’s utterly lame and pointless.
I’m pretty sure that even Bruce Wayne wouldn’t agree this. Remember how ticked off he was at all those Batman impostors were running around Gotham? I don’t even wanna know how deep and raspy his voice would get knowing that there will now be an army of motorcycle Batmen roaming the entire planet.
On the bright side, at least it doesn’t have nipples.