To celebrate the release of Metal Gear: Rising Revengeance, Konami has announced three worldwide events through a press release. The next Metal Gear title will be released on February 19, 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. today announced three different global events surrounding the launch of METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE. Fans of the upcoming METAL GEAR game are encouraged to attend these exciting events for a chance to meet Producers, Mr. Yuji Korekado from Kojima Productions and Mr. Atsushi Inaba from Platinum Games. Both Korekado-san and Inaba-san will be available for autographs at the times and places listed below.
- WHAT: Producers Korekado-san and Inaba-san will be available to sign autographs at GameStop. The first 150 fans will also be invited to an accompanying launch party at Hard Rock Café that evening, featuring a live performance by METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE music composer, Jamie Christopherson and orchestra.
- WHERE: GameStop at Universal City Walk (1000 Universal Studios Blvd Universal City, CA 91608)
- WHEN: February 18, 2013 from 8-10pm PST
- WHAT: Fans will have the chance to demo the game at Museum Britanico Americano. Producers Korekado-san and Inaba-san will be available for autographs.
- WHERE: Museum Britanico Americano (#134 Colonia Centro Mexico D.F.)
- WHEN: February 20, 2013 from 6pm-12am
- WHAT: Fans will have the opportunity to take METAL GEAR-themed photos, which will be printed on postcards. Producer Korekado-san will be available to sign autographs.
- WHERE: Sony Style Cabildo (Cabildo 2070 Ciudad de Buenos Aires)
- WHEN: February 22, 2013 from 8pm-12am
- METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE will be available on February 19, 2013 for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft at major retail stores nationwide.